- Mourning healing over time
- Feint / changed memory left when someone has died (impression)
- Items can become more special and precious after someone has gone even when damaged
- the sense of someone still present (imprint)
- Deep blackness of despair
- Bone like remnants (all that is left?)
I very much like the similarity these have to bone and human remains and I would like to display these as if they are archeological remains or museum artifacts.
I have purchased a couple of bowl display stands that I feel work well as stands. I feel a viewer would need to see the inside of the vessel as well as the outside because both of these aspects are important to this piece of work.